Kinesis Pharma is currently looking for a SAS Programmer.
The SAS Programmer will have the following key tasks:
• Create input data files for NONMEM software which is used to conduct a population PK or population PKPD analysis using SAS software;
• Perform summary statistical analysis of clinical trial safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetic data (creation of tables and listings);
• Creation of macros to automatize data analysis as applicable;
• Program and plan the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources;
• Provide strategic input and leadership to the delivery of all programming and information components of the databases created;
• Oversee the quality of all deliverables, identifying training needs and bridging existing gaps;
• Identify opportunities to improve existing methodologies, for instance by developing and or validating existing macros as appropriate;
• Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
The SAS Programmer reports to the Group Leader Pharmacometrics / Biometrics and participates in the Pharmacometrics / Biometrics group meetings and other relevant discussions.
The successful candidate will have:
• Masters degree (or higher) in Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science or Life Sciences.
• Two to three years experience in the analysis of data from early phase clinical studies
• Extensive SAS programming expertise to an advanced level.
• Awareness of technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
• Ability to apply programming expertise to problems, problem solving and quality focus
• Fluent verbal and written English.
The position will be offered for a minimum of 32 hours per week, also in a partly flexible construction. In first place, a one-year contract will be offered with the option to extend to a permanent contract. Kinesis offers an employment with excellent primary and secondary conditions.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV (in English) and motivation letter by email to Conny van de Linde, Human Resources Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your letter of application and CV may also be sent by regular mail to: Conny van de Linde, Human Resources Manager, Kinesis Pharma BV, Lage Mosten 29, 4822 NK Breda, The Netherlands.
If you would like more information regarding this position or for a confidential discussion regarding your career please call Amit Taneja, Group Leader Pharmacometrics / Biometrics via +31 76 54 80 663 or via e-mail Amit.Taneja@Kinesis-Pharma.com.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
For more information on our resourcing services visit: