Kinesis Pharma is currently looking for a Consultant Pharmacometrician who will be working in the Pharmacometrics and Biometrics group and across a range of therapeutic areas such as oncology, biologics, antivirals and orphan diseases.
The Consultant Pharmacometrician will have the following key tasks:
• Provide and support the provision of services across the portfolio of pharmcometrics activities / offerings including such as: Population PK, PBPK, (Semi) mechanistic PKPD, Disease progression, Survival analysis, Safety efficacy analyses;
• Interface with clients on a regular basis and function as the pharmacometric point of contact;
• Be responsible for applying quantitative approaches to support the drug development requirements of a wide range of clients from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry;
• Completion of additional tasks not specified herein as required by management to ensure successful / smooth business operations;
• Prior experience in group leading/management and/or providing coaching to junior-/middle-level pharmacometrician(s) is a plus.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ph.D. or equivalent in pharmacometrics, biostatistics, pharmaceutical sciences, or mathematics;
• Minimum 2 years of industrial or academic experience (post-Ph.D.) in practical applications of modelling and simulation;
• Practical experience in non-linear mixed effect modelling and of working with standard software such as NONMEM, R, SAS, Matlab, Winbugs, Monolix and ADAPT II;
• Experience in the implementation of Bayesian methodologies and training in Winbugs, STAN or similar desirable;
• Ability to articulate statistical concepts in business relevant terms and to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language;
• Team worker with strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and outside the company;
• Good quality awareness
• Professional who is experienced and dependable with discretion, enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
• Fluent verbal and written English.
The position will be offered for a minimum of 32 hours per week, also in a partly flexible construction. In first place, a one-year contract will be offered with the option to extend to a permanent contract. Kinesis offers an employment with excellent primary and secondary conditions.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV (in English) and motivation letter by email to Conny van de Linde, Human Resources Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your letter of application and CV may also be sent by regular mail to: Conny van de Linde, Human Resources Manager, Kinesis Pharma BV, Lage Mosten 29, 4822 NK Breda, The Netherlands.
If you would like more information regarding this position or for a confidential discussion regarding your career please send an e-mail to Katsuhiro.Mihara@Kinesis-Pharma.com, Director Clinical Development.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
For more information on our resourcing services visit: