Kinesis organises Drug Development Course with ICW, UMEA, Sweden
This mini-course on drug development will provide the participant an overview of the now-a-days drug development process. This process is complex and requires experts from various disciplines to steer the compound through the various stages of development. Coordinating the various multidisciplinary activities from one milestone to the next, adhering to timelines and budgetrestraints and dealing with complex regulations is a challenge for each member of the project team, especially within a global environment.
In this course you will be guided through the different aspects of drug development, including:
• Drug Discovery & Candidate Selection
• Pharmaceutical Development (CMC), including DS and DP Development
• Non-clinical Development, including Bridging to the Clinic
• Early Clinical Development (Up to clinical PoC)
• Biologics (NBE) vs Chemicals (NCE); Where are the Differences?
For contact info and a description of the different topics discussed during the drug development course, please visit the webpage on the UMEA site. We are looking forward to meet you on May 11th !
Download: Flyer Umea Zweden_final_1.pdf